Reconnect with creativity and approach making music in new ways through Support Act’s immersive one-day intensive workshop, exclusively for musicians, artists and creatives in the music industry.
Now more than ever, artists, musicians and creatives need to find ways to reconnect with their creative vision and be agile and courageous in an unpredictable and competitive landscape
Creative Minds is a one-day interactive workshop designed for artists, musicians and creatives in the music industry to learn more about creativity and how to harness it.
Facilitated by an industry expert in the field of creativity, and joined by Australian music industry talent who have walked the walk.
Designed to help participants challenge and expand their existing notions of creativity, and develop practical strategies to boost divergent thinking, expand awareness and promote productivity.
Creative Minds explores:
- The myths and perils of creativity, tackling destructive and restrictive ideas related to what it means to “be creative”
- Goal-setting – how set healthy and strategic goals (using evidence-based techniques including mental contrasting and intention implementation)
- Values and the importance of “defining your why” when it comes to creative pursuits
- How to nurture conditions for creativity, including the importance of play, environment, flow-states, mindfulness and downtime
- Creative tools and techniques to help participants operate in the system of creativity, and explore the four laws of creative success
The Creative Process Is An Altered State In Itself.