Support Act is committed to improving the mental safety of workplaces in the Australian music industry and has a multidisciplinary team of specialists that can work with your business to ensure that your workplace is a productive, safe and supportive environment.
Our free Workplace Wellbeing Check-Ins are one-off and confidential group sessions that will teach you how to:
- Individually maintain positive mental health and wellbeing
- Build a culture of support when it comes to mental health and wellbeing issues in the workplace
Sessions can also include:
- Self-care tips
- How to support a colleague who looks to be struggling
- How to get support for your own mental health and wellbeing
- How to manage work-related stress
- What other support is available?
- Manager support and workplace wellbeing planning
Register your interest in hosting a Support Act Workplace Wellbeing Check-In now by emailing email@example.com.
You’ll receive a call back from our team members to discuss the following:
- Timing – Standard staff meeting or part of an annual planning day?
- Will the session be delivered via Zoom or in person?
- Are there any specific needs or issues for us to include or consider?
We also offer nationally-accredited Mental Health First Aid, Sexual Harassment Prevention and Suicide Prevention training to musicians, managers, crew and music workers all around Australia.
These sessions are designed for individuals who work professionally in the music industry and we are pleased to offer it to you and your team (while places last). Contact us now to learn more.