Support Act is committed to improving the mental safety of workplaces in the Australian music industry and has a multidisciplinary team of specialists that can work with your business, to ensure that your workplace is a productive, safe and supportive environment.
Support Act are pleased to offer businesses within the music community a free Workplace Wellbeing Check In, a one-off and confidential group sessions to educate how to:
- Individually maintain positive mental health and wellbeing, and
- How to build a culture of support when it comes to mental health and wellbeing issues in the workplace.
Sessions can also include:
- Self-care tips
- How to support a colleague who looks to be struggling
- How to get support for your own mental health and wellbeing
- How to manage work-related stress
- What other support is available?
- Manager support and workplace wellbeing planning
Register your interest in hosting a Support Act Workplace Wellbeing Check In now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll receive a call back from our team members to discuss the following:
- Timing – Standard staff meeting or part of an annual planning day?
- Will the session be delivered via Zoom or in person?
- Are there any specific needs or issues for us to include or consider?
In addition, Support Act is offering nationally-accredited Mental Health First Aid , Sexual Harassment Prevention and Suicide Prevention training to artists, crew and music workers all around Australia.
These trainings are designed for individuals who work professionally in the music industry and we are pleased to offer it to you and your team (while places last).
If you work within the music community and need support or counselling, contact the Support Act Wellbeing Helpline now on 1800 959 500.